Skytrak Golf Simulator Not Working – Imagine having the technology to play golf anytime and in any way, and the perception to take your sport to the next degree. SkyTrak is a private launch monitor that delivers on the spot and real-time 3D shot evaluation and ball-flight data. Plus, improve your SkyTrak expertise with a high-definition simulation package.
Skytrak Golf Simulator Not Working
Table Of Contents
- 1 Skytrak Golf Simulator Not Working
- 1.1 Why Skytrak?
- 1.2 Everything You Want In A Launch Monitor
- 1.3 How SkyTrak Works
- 1.4 Skytrak price
- 1.5 Skytrak System Requirements
- 1.6 Skytrak App Download
- 1.7 Skytrak Reviews
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Like this:
Enhance your SkyTrak launch monitor with a sensible, next-gen golf simulation package and turn into immersed in a golf experience like no other. Play virtual replicas of a number of well-known programs. Track your swing performance with gorgeous high-definition graphics. Tee as much as one thing completely different.
SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor
- Explore limitless game improvement and observe features
- Play championship golf courses from the convenience of your own home
- Get the accuracy and true affordability you demand
Everything You Want In A Launch Monitor
- Game Improvement
- Anytime Practice
- Fun Challenges
How SkyTrak Works
- Photometric Technology
SkyTrak is a camera-based launch monitor that captures high-speed images of the ball instantly after impact. The photographs captured are used to measure parameters necessary to render shot form and carry distance.
- Portable Design
Your SkyTrak goes the place you go. Practice and play rain or shine, 12 months a 12 months, within the consolation of your own home — even in limited house. Place a ball on a hitting mat or degree ground and swing away.
- Customizable Conditions
SkyTrak allows you to enter a series of desired variables and environmental factors similar to weather and course circumstances. This helps simulate real-world golf and provides more correct shot evaluation.
- Track Performance
SkyTrak precisely captures, displays, and contrasts your ball flight data. Key measurement parameters embrace ball pace, launch angle, facet spin, backspin, sidespin, aspect angle, and more.
- Wireless Design
The system is embedded with its own rechargeable battery and serves as its personal Wi-Fi hotspot so it can function with no wires, cables, or tethering. Connect wirelessly to a tool and generate launch knowledge in seconds.
Add on a simulation package deal and luxuriate in a practical golf course experience at house, using your personal clubs and balls. Available for iOS or PC, simulation places you on the inexperienced of the world’s most famous courses.
Skytrak System Requirements
1. SkyTrak Unit
- Photometric launch monitor
- The accelerometer-based inside leveling system
- No calibration required
- Dimensions: 5.75in L x 6.75in H x 2.5in W
- Weight – 1.7lbs
2. Launch Data Accuracy
- Ball Speed: 0 – 200mph +/- 1mph
- Launch Angle: 0 – 55° +/- 1°
- Back Spin: 0 – 12,000rpm +/- 250rpm
- Side Spin: 0 – 4,000rpm +/- 250rpm
- Side Angle: 0 – 20° +/- 2°
3. In the Box
- SkyTrak Unit
- SkyTrak Companion App
- USB Charging Cable
4. Power and Battery
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 5 hours of steady use
- Micro USB charging cable included
5. Wireless Connectivity Options
- Connects on to iPad Wi-Fi (NO Internet access in this mode)
- Connects to iPad Wi-Fi through router/home community (Internet Access accessible)
6. Hardware Compatibility
SkyTrak requires 3D graphics support. The following passed compatibility testing with the most recent software program model:
- iPad Air 2 or newer
- iPad Mini 3 or newer
- iPad Pro
- iPhone 6s or newer (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ should not supported)
The following Android gadgets have been tested in-house and are formally approved to be used with SkyTrak. In common, we’ve seen one of the best outcomes with newer Android devices containing Octa-core (or twin quad-core) processors. We will proceed to test extra gadgets and will replace this checklist accordingly.
- Google Pixel C
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz or greater
- 2GB RAM or greater
Skytrak App Download
Skytrak Golf Simulator Not Working – SkyTrak is available for Windows PCs in addition to iOS and Android. The features you will have come to enjoy in our award-winning App can now be experienced in your Windows PC. Click the Download button to put in right now!
|Version 3.4.2 for Windows (x86/x64)|
|DOWNLOAD 32-BIT||DOWNLOAD 64-BIT|
|View More Version|