SkyTrak SIG10 Golf Simulator Package pairs the SkyTrak with our SIG10 Golf Simulator Enclosure and is perfect for golfers looking for a premium full-screen simulation experience. Featuring real-time visual feedback and ball performance data with direct-to-screen output, your SkyTrak SIG10 package is everything you need to work on your golf game in the comfort of your own home.
SkyTrak SIG10 Golf Simulator Package
Also available in our smaller and more affordable SkyTrak SIG8 and our loaded SIG12 Package. If you are looking for a more budget-friendly option, be sure to check out our SkyTrak Training and SkyTrak Bronze packages.
Included In The SkyTrak SIG10 Package
- SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor
- Metal Protective Case
- Play & Improve Software
- SIG10 Golf Simulator Enclosure
- Side Barrier Netting
- Landing Pad Turf
- Choice of Golf Hitting Mat
- Panasonic PT-VZ580U Golf Simulator Projector
- Ceiling Mount
- 15′ HDMI Cable and HDMI to Lightning Cable
- Micro-USB Charging Cable for SkyTrak
- SkyTrak User Manual & Quick Start Guide
What You’re Getting
1. SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor
The SkyTrak is among the most accurate launch monitors available to everyday golfers. Head to head studies shows SkyTrak is 98% as accurate as the Trackman, at a fraction of the cost.
About The SkyTrak:
- Amazing Accuracy
- Ability To Provide Numerous Measurements Such As Launch Angle, Back Spin, Carry Distance
- Great Game Improvement Tool
- Easy To Use. Review Our Quick Setup Guide
- Works With iOS, Android, and PC. Full list of compatible devices
- Voted 2017 & 2018 Best Value Golf Simulator by Golf Digest
2. SIG10 Golf Simulator Enclosure
The SIG10 screen and enclosure pair beautifully with the SkyTrak. Built tough, the SIG10 screen can withstand the hardest of golf shots time after time. Unlike other screens, we designed the SIG10 so that the image fills up 100% of the screen in HD for ultimate viewing pleasure.
- Image Fills Up Entire Screen in HD
- Premium, Handcrafted, Made in the USA
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Tight Knit Polyester Impact Screen
- Side Barrier Netting
- Frame Dimensions: 8’4″H x 10’10″W x 5′ D
3. SIG10 Golf Simulator Flooring
SIG’s simulator flooring is a great option for those seeking the clean, professional look of a custom install – with the convenience of a done for you, easy to assemble kit. It combines the best of two worlds: an integrated hitting strip embedded into the floor for full swing shots, surrounded by a putting green with four cups for dialing in your short game.
Not only does this look great, but it also conserves space by reducing the footprint of the hitting surface and maximizing the putting and chipping surface. That’s the beauty of SIGPRO’s golf simulator flooring.
SkyTrak SIG10 Package Space Requirements
Generally speaking, the SkyTrak SIG10 Golf Simulator is able to fit into most spaces. We recommend a space with dimensions of:
- 12′ Width
- 18′ Length
- 9′ Height
Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 9′ high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can always place your setup in a room or space that is larger than the recommended space requirements listed above.