OptiShot Golf In A Box Pro – Home Golf Simulator. This OptiShot system comes with the NEW Retractable Screen Enclosure from HomeCourse, OptiShot2, and our custom golf mat. This state-of-the-art, fully retractable screen enclosure is wireless, battery-powered, and operates with the click of remote control. Within seconds, you can turn virtually any space into an indoor golf course with OptiShot Golf-In-A-Box Pro. When you did then click a button to return the room back to normal.
OptiShot Golf In A Box Pro – Home Golf Simulator
OptiShot Golf In A Box Pro is Included
- OptiShot2 Infrared Optical Swing Pad
- HomeCourse Retractable Screen Enclosure
- Short Throw Projector
- OptiShot Hitting Mat
- Wall or Ceiling Mount
- OptiShot2 Software (Download)
- 15 Course included
- Software Updates
- 1-year OptiShot Warranty
About Retractable Screen Enclosure by HomeCourse
- The system offers a ballistic-grade projection screen designed to withstand the impact of a real golf ball and is surrounded by pro-arm and sky netting enclosures for safety.
- The sky netting and pro-arms create an enclosure to help contain errant shots protecting you, your space, and everyone in it. (Pro-arm extender tool included)
- Descends and retracts in less than 30 seconds.
- The motor runs on a lithium-ion battery that operates for months between charges. To operate the motor, use the included wireless remote.
- Mount it on your ceiling, wall.
Dimensions & Requirements?
Golf-In-A-Box Pro Retractable Screen must be installed at approximately eight feet from the floor. It’s okay to have a little bit of slack so the ball can roll towards you after you hit it. You can stand as close to the screen as you can where your club won’t hit the ballistic-grade screen or anything behind you (we recommend 10 to 12 feet front to back). Choose a mounting option and you can turn virtually any space that’s 8’ H x 10’ W x 8’ D into a home golf experience.