Flightscope Mevo Launch Monitor is a 3D doppler-based launch monitor that can be used indoors and outdoors to help golfers improve their performance. At just 3.5″W x 2.75″H the Mevo is easily the most portable launch monitor on the market and provides golfers with complete swing and ball flight metrics.
Flightscope Mevo Launch Monitor
Using the latest in Doppler radar technology, the Mevo launch monitor provides carry distance, ball and club speed, spin rate, smash factor, vertical launch angle, apex height, and flight time. Mevo connects to a personal phone or tablet via iPhone and Android apps allowing golfers to track their real-time, integrated data.
Flightscope Mevo Launch Monitor Features
- Radar Doppler Technology
- Action Video Clips With Data Overlay
- 8 Accurate Performance Data Parameters
- Dial-In Distances Indoors & Outdoors
- Lightweight & Portable
- Save, Upload, and Share Each Practice Station
- Rechargeable Battery – up to 4 Hours Continuous Use
Why The Flightscope Mevo Right For You
- Dial-In Your Distances – Mevo provides real-time performance data to help you train and improve with every club in the bag on the range, on the course, and in your home.
- Automatic Video Clipping – One of the unique features of the Mevo, is the ability to record your golf swing and overlay your stats. Practice without interruption using the Mevo app on your mobile device to automatically record, clip, and save each video with stat overlay. Incorporate swing adjustments during your practice sessions, and visually see firsthand how each swing affects your stats.
- FlightScope Mevo Golf App – FlightScope Mevo Golf app features the ability to capture automated video on your phone or tablet, and provides real-time performance data overlay with video. Whether you want to view only video or just data, the Mevo Golf app allows you to fully customize your display and is ideal for the everyday golfer practicing on their own terms. Providing instant video and data feedback, this app allows you to practice with a purpose and track your performance.
Flightscope Mevo Measurements:
- Carry Distance
- Club Head Speed
- Smash Factor
- Apex (max height of ball flight)
- Flight Time
- Ball Speed
- Spin Rate
- Launch Angle
FlightScope Mevo Specifications
|Dimensions||3.55″ x 2.76″ x 1.18″|
|Sensor||Doppler Radar Sensor|
|Battery Life||Up to 4 hours|
|Positioning||Place approximately 4′-7′ behind the ball|
|Wedges||Place Mevo 4′ behind the ball|
|Driver||Place Mevo 7′ behind the ball|